The last days of the pilot-course ICT for VM

Deleted user -

Hello Tutor Dénes Zarka, Team of OpenProf and @ll!

Here we’re reaching the last days of the pilot-course ICT for VM...

I've just fulfilled the questionnaire but i would like to share/enhance the following:                             

• First of all,  thank Dénes Zarka - for sharing his teaching-learning materials/resources… of an very important and interesting course-matter – and  the team involved within this project and pilot-course.

• Secondly, here i leave/share - in a few words - one or two personal (and within a Portuguese-French student context,…) thoughts about the course and low participation:

- An important matter-subject and well contend prepared-offered;

-  There were some things lost "in translation" - like the timing ,the learning model or “format”,etc (due, among others, personals-national-cultural-... circumstances)  - that didn't "serve" optimally the sucess of this pilot-course.

The potential of Moodle is (again… as a piloted-student point of view, used to moodle in other context: elearning and UAb-pt), and among other important things in/about eLearning: a very good space for interactions – formal and informal – between teachers and students, students-students,…so: Missed tutor& colleagues feedbacks and group discussion…,

So...Consequently: Lower motivation to develop and achieve learning goals (I assume using ICT-VM as merely a consumer :( ).

• Of course! I was forgetting another big thing: the barrier of the language…that is so annoying, isn’t it? :)

Nevertheless, thanks again for some good ideas-planning and partnerships rising up ;)!

My best regards and wishes of good summer time for all,

Nathalie

Express Questionnaire

Deleted user -

Dear Dénes,

Sorry if i'm asking a stupid question, but the Express Questionnaire for Learners is supposed to be answered at the end of the course, correct? 

Cheers,

Maria

Educational Blog

Deleted user -

Dear Dénes and @ll,

I was reading carefully the Introduction document and the first question poped up: The Forum is supposed to be used as a blog? As Moodle as a Blog I was looking for it, but was not able to find it. Did I understand it correctly?

Cheers,

Maria